Sunday, October 9, 2011

Work in progress

So here's a work in progress of a drawing I'm making to bring with me to Comic-Con. Hell yes I'm going to Comic-Con! This is my first convention ever and I am beyond stoked! Gonna be showing my work around and what not. I'm going friday which is really rad! Not to sure what drawings I'm going to be bringing but I'll figure that out as the week leads on. You'll be able to spot me quick. I'll be the one in normal clothes ;D. College has been getting in the way of my regular work which totally sucks. But hey I work around that. Getting back into Minecraft a little. That game is awesome. Thinking about a video series with it but I don't think it'll actually come into play. My comics on hold as of now because of this con. If I'm able to score a job the comic will not come out for a while but I would never just ditch this concept. I love these characters way to much. I think that about does it for this entry into my blogs. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment