Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More work

Well school has been a pain the ass. Lots of work. Boring and all that good stuff. I tried drawing my main character today but he looked strange to me. I have been bothered by the way he looks when he stands normally. So I sort of tweaked his body a little bit. I'm still going to work on that. What that means is I have to redraw the comic. I was going to do that either way but anyway I'm going to redraw them. Probably work on the script as well. I've also been improving my style more. Or feels like it is. I took in what all of those awesome artists said to me at comic con and really sat down and worked on my style. Next post I will tell you about the story a little more and who the characters are. As for right now I shall go. Adios
Little sample of more work. 
-Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment