Monday, November 28, 2011

Web Comic and more

So I've been working on a web comic . There are currently 2 comics. You can view it here http://klock.smackjeeves.com/comics/1356760/klock-cover-1/ Hope you enjoy it. It's very confusing and non linear. Well that's what I'm making it for now. It'll all come together. I'm also working on another comic which I'm debating whether I want to release it on smack jeeves. It's the prequel sort of to Rizen Core named Rizen Core Beta. Really excited for this! I'm doing it differently by drawing every page and not just doing it every week. School is going lame as usual. Very hard to keep up. I'm bad with managing my time. I have been a teeny bit addicted to buying comics the past month or so. I just got the 3 IDW TMNT comics and the hardcover mirage studio version in the mail and probably tomorrow or the next day I'll be getting AVP Omnibus vol. 1. I also got a hard copy SIGNED Bucky O'hare comic. This is epic cuz only 2000 were made! It was cheap to which is great! Really excited to read all of this. But it's distracting me from my work. Also read The 6th Gun NOW! There are two paperback trades out and an on going story. It's a fantastic story that really draws the readers attention with very interesting characters and beautiful art! Cullen Bunn is an excellent writer and Brian Hurtt is a fantastic artist! Do yourself a favor and buy at least the first trade. That's about all I can think of. I will keep you updated with everything. If you want smaller updates and want to know when the next comic is released follow me on twitter @Invade2destroy That's about it. I will talk to you all later!

1 comment: